Bahamas J&S Transport with Swimming Pigs
Upon the arrival, we greet our guest and start the travel with a slight City tour of the island as we make our way towards the beach then have a whole lot of fun by doing karaoke on the bus ride to and from the beach after they would have had an awesome time swimming with the pigs.
Once we would have picked you up from the location of your choice then we would make our way down to the beach site on the deep west side of the island of Nassau Bahamas you will be taking a bus ride from your location of choice there to the beach there will be no boat involved once we are done with the beach time we will make our way back to the bus and then to you desired location
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 35 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details:Adelaide Beach, The Bahamas - To the pig beach
- Lunch - Along with your booking you get your lunch and one complementary drink
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-319857P7