6 Days 5 Nights Sailing Catamaran Experience in Exumas, Bahamas
Resorts and rental houses are a dime a dozen, crowded, and in the Keys, can often feel run-down... you feel "stuck" on land since all of the fun of the Keys is out on the water.
Our 6day/5night catamaran trips aboard 'Sailing SummerCamp' allow you to live the yacht and sailing lifestyle in a new, clean, modern, catamaran. The width and stability of a catamaran makes it perfect for ocean novices.
We also have some great water toys and sports equipment onboard, all of which is included. Trips come with a captain who is knowledgeable on the area, entertaining, and above all... SAFE!
Resorts and rental houses are a dime a dozen, crowded. Our sailing trips provide the ideal way to truly experience the Bahamas, from the water!
Interested in a longer trip? Check out our 4-7 night SAILING TRIPS on Viator. Our 4+ night trips are actually more popular than the shorter trips! More time exploring, more islands, reefs, and shore excursions! Check them out in Viator as well!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.11/1/2020 - 1/9/2023
Monday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All water sports equipment on the boat, including paddleboards, under-water wing, swimming and diving equipment, beach towels and shade, etc...
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Food and drink are not included, but can be arranged for extra cost.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Bahamas and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-281797P3
Similar Tours & Activities